The HP Reverb G2, developed in collaboration with Valve and Microsoft, is the world’s highest resolution VR headset. It has been designed to redefine how we game, create, collaborate, and learn.
With the VR landscape rapidly changing and the rise of remote workforces, HP has worked closely with Valve and Microsoft to develop a more sophisticated VR experience that meets and exceeds customer expectations. The new headset offers cutting-edge optics, inside-out tracing, spatial 3D audio, gesture technology, and seamless integration across Windows Mixed Reality and SteamVR platforms.
The HP Reverb G2 is the highest resolution VR Headset among major vendors.
Enhanced audio will allow the user to experience a real sense of 3D space when immersed in the VR world, letting gamers locate their foes with audio clues.
New manual IPD adjust, and an increased facemask cushion, bring better weight distribution and comfort for extended VR sessions.
HP Reverb G2 key features include:
- The industry’s highest-resolution LCDs in a lightweight design
- Immersive viewing with a 114-degree field and lenses delivering 2K by 2K per eye
- 4-camera tracking for 1.4x more movement capture and maintaining six degrees of freedom without external sensors or lighthouses
- Hearing in 3D with new speakers that enable spatial audio for comfort and better-quality sound
- A new intuitive control feature, including an optimised button layout and the ability to be pre-paired via Bluetooth®
- Long-wearing comfort for extended VR sessions with an increased facemask cushion and optional replaceable face gaskets
- Windows Mixed Reality support for a plug and play experience and SteamVR compatibility for access to the community’s favourite games and apps
Price & Availability
Priced at AED 2,499 including VAT, the HP Reverb G2 will be available later this year.
From today, HP’s next-gen virtual reality headset is available to pre-order exclusively from Amazon.ae, link here.