Kingston, a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, announced that it is shipping the XS2000, a pocket-sized portable SSD utilizing USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 speeds to provide next-level performance in a compact, external on-the-go drive.
XS2000 features lightning-fast transfer speeds of up to 2,000MB/s giving users enhanced productivity with minimal interruption. XS2000 offers extraordinary performance and capacities, up to 2TB to offload and edit high-res pictures, 8K videos and big documents in a flash. The drive connects with USB Type-C® allowing content creators to store and access files anywhere on a PC or mobile device. At nearly half the size of a traditional portable SSD, the XS2000 includes a removable robust sleeve and IP55-rating4 to withstand water and dust, this makes it the perfect partner for on-location adventures whether you go from work to play to passion projects.
XS2000 comes in capacities from 500GB to 2TB and is ensured by a limited five-year warranty with free technical support. For more information visit kingston.com.
XS2000 Portable SSD Features and Specifications:
- USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Performance: Industry-leading read/write speeds up to 2,000MB/s1.
- High-speed Capacities: Up to 2TB2 to support high resolution images, 8K videos, and large documents.
- Built for Durability: Tested to be water resistant, dust resistant4 and shockproof with an included rubber sleeve.
- Pocket-sized Portability: Small, lightweight form factor for easy, on-the-go storage.
- Interface: USB 3.2 Gen 2×2
- Speed1:Up to 2,000MB/s read, 2,000MB/s write
- Capacities2: 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Dimensions: 54 x 32.58 x 13.5mm
- Weight: 9g
- Casing Material: Metal + Plastic
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~85°C
- Warranty/Support5: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
- Compatible with: Windows® 10, 8.1, Mac OS (v.10.14.x +), Linux (v. 2.6.x +), Chrome OS™
|USB 3.2 Gen 2×2|
|Mac OS (v. 10.14.x +)||✓|
|Linux (v. 2.6.x +)||✓|
|XS2000 Portable SSD|