As hybrid modes of working become increasingly widespread, Lenovo today announces the launch of the featherweight ThinkPad X1 Nano in the UAE – empowering PC users to work from anywhere, with enhanced connectivity, productivity and security.
Weighing in at just 1.99 pounds (907g), the X1 Nano is not only the lightest ThinkPad ever created, but also the first to be based on the Intel® Evo™ platform and powered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. The ThinkPad X1 Nano delivers supreme speed and intelligence while maintaining outstanding battery life.
On the ThinkPad X1 Nano, stunning visuals are delivered through a narrow bezel 13-inch 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio, and four speakers and four 360-degree microphones enhance the audio-visual capabilities. For a truly immersive user experience, the X1 Nano supports Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos®. State of the art connectivity is provided by Wi-Fi 6 and optional 5G will deliver higher bandwidth capability and drive new levels of always on always connected efficiency and collaboration in a new hybrid working world.
At less than one kilogram, ThinkPad X1 Nano delivers one of the most complete ultralight laptop packages today with supreme performance, displays, sound and security.
- Packed with up to 11thGeneration Intel® Core™ i7 processors with Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, X1 Nano features the world’s best processors for thin-and-light laptops3, delivering up to 2.7x faster content creation, more than 20% faster office productivity and more than 2x faster gaming plus streaming in real-world workflows over competitive products.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 offers fast, single cable connection to power, monitors, storage and many other external devices.
- X1 Nano is the first ThinkPad to feature an updated suite of AI and biometric ThinkShield security features. These range from new voice recognition and human presence detection that enable zero touch login and device lock when the user walks away to the familiar Match on Chip Fingerprint Reader.
- X1 Nano can be preloaded with Windows 10 Pro or Ubuntu® Linux® OS and features optional 5G6for future-ready connectivity.
- A 13-inch Dolby Vision 2K display with a 16:10 aspect ratio offers expansive views and 100% sRGB ensures clarity and color accuracy. Touch display options are also available.
- The speaker system includes four speakers with Dolby Atmos support for immersive sound and combined with four 360-degree microphones ensure you are loud and clear during audio and video calls.
- As with all ThinkPad PCs, the X1 Nano has been tested against 12 military-grade requirements and more than 200 quality checks to ensure smooth running in extreme conditions.
- The ThinkPad X1 Nano features a carbon fiber top and magnesium alloy bottom – adding to the durable, yet light and stylish nature.
UAE Pricing and Availability
The ThinkPad X1 Nano is now available at select retail stores across the UAE, starting from 7,999 AED.