OPPO, the smartphone market leader driving a new era of charging technology, today announced a new flash charge line-up of four products, marking the latest flash charge technological breakthrough. The line-up includes the 125W flash charge, the 65W AirVOOC wireless flash charge, the ultra-small portable 50W mini SuperVOOC charger as well as the 110W mini flash charger. These new products offer a unique and unprecedented charging experience for the 5G Network.
125W flash charge: faster charging in the 5G Network
- Full charge in 20 minutes: OPPO’s 125W flash charge technology uses direct charging technology which can charge a 4000mAh battery to 41% in five minutes and fully charge in 20 minutes at the fastest rate
- Most advanced flash charging technology in the industry: it is also compatible with previous SuperVOOC and VOOC flash charge protocols
- Same compact size: Evolved from SuperVOOC’s technical design, the 125W flash charge has undergone a comprehensive hardware architecture upgrade to effectively reduce charging time whilst simultaneously not increasing the size of the charger
- Enhanced safety: The technology behind the 125W flash charge has strengthened the safety protection features in the system by adding 10 additional temperature sensors which monitor the charging status and ensure maximum safety during charging
65W AirVOOC wireless flash charge: leading the development of wireless charging technology
- Hassle-free, convenient charging: Market-leading wireless flash charge technology 65W AirVOOC wireless flash charge adopts self-developed isolated charge pump technology and parallel dual-coil design to further increase wireless charging efficiency for super-fast charging with no wires
- Full charge in 30 minutes: at the fastest rate, making it the perfect choice for charging in the 5G Network
- Conceptual wireless charger showcased: Featuring a beautifully sculpted glass which is made of moldless rapid prototyping technology and is the first application of this type of technology in the consumer electronics market.
- No risk of overheating: Charger is equipped with a semiconductor cooler to adjust the heat entering and exiting ensuring that the handset is not hot after the appliance has been charged. In this case, the temperature of the back of the phone is kept over 2℃ lower than that of only using the fan to dissipate heat
World’s smallest and thinnest chargers: 50W mini SuperVOOC charger and 110W mini flash charger
- High-power ultra-small charger for on the go: Mini-size and easy to carry, the 50W mini SuperVOOC charger is around the size of a business card holder at only 1.05cm thick and can charge a variety of devices including mobile phones and laptops, making it extremely convenient for commuting and traveling
- Introducing pulse charging: The first in the industry, aviation-grade high power clamping diodes and GaN high frequency switching power supply technology, to finally achieve miniaturization of high-power chargers.
- Defying the limits of size and efficiency for high-power adapters: OPPO’s 110W mini flash charger uses the innovative dual-level architecture to achieve high-efficiency power conversion and temperature rise control, and is built upon the combination of laminate and compact structures which minimizes its size to just 35.76 cm³ – similar to the size of a normal 18W charger
- Built for the era of intelligent connectivity: OPPO’s ultra-small charger series will provide flash charging anywhere and at any time. Charge-and-go is now a reality, a single charger which powers multiple devices
As of June 2020, OPPO has applied for more than 2,800 global patents for flash charging. The firm’s 30-plus smartphone models featuring VOOC flash charge technology have delivered the ultra-fast charging experience to over 157 million users globally.